Monday, July 15, 2013

Four months


...and then some! Okay, so I am pretty late on this one, since he'll be five months in just a week, but I went through another "meh" phase with blogging...you know, when you think, "I should really update the blog," and then you think, "meh. I'll do it later." But I'm baaaack!

In month four Colban has been super busy. We've done a lot of firsts:

Tricked you! This is not a first but it IS a really cute picture that I love.
He has become a master roller, though...he rolled early, but now he goes all over the room.
 First really good laughs:
Miles hates this picture but I love how it captures Colban giggling.
Whenever he starts laughing hard from being tickled he stuffs his hand in his mouth.
 First balloon:
He tried to eat it, mainly
 First(of many, I'm sure) road trip:
Off to Utah! More on this trip later...
This month has flown by and I'm afraid they are all starting to blend together. I'd better get a calendar or something! Colban's really a little ball of personality, and everywhere we go we get comments about how alert he is, how personable he is, and most of all about his big beautiful eyes.
His definite favorite things right now are the cord to Miles's razor, bottles(he can grab and hold them himself now), and the alphabet song, which never fails to calm him down. The sleeping-through-the-night stint at three months was only for those two glorious days, but coming up on month five he seems to finally be really learning, and we're going on almost a week now. I hope I didn't speak too soon! Funny how if anything happens for two days in a row I just assume it's the new norm. :)

We sure love this little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment