Friday, September 21, 2012

Whoa! It HAS been awhile since I've been on here. The whole format has changed; I feel like I'm in Microsoft Word or something!

Back to business...since we posted our surprise birthday video, I've been procrastinating getting on here and doing another post. I also discovered today that I haven't taken pics off of our camera since April, so that kind of added to the problem. That said, today is the start of some mad blogging to catch up on our adventures, and maybe post some preggo pics. Maybe.

To start, here's the latest fun thing: MILES is 28!!
In order to properly celebrate his birthday, I signed him up for every birthday club I could find, and we are still taking advantage of the great free birthday perks they sent, since they don't expire for a couple weeks. The best ones, in case you're wondering, are:

1. IHOP - free dinner !
2. Baskin Robbins - free ice cream cone
3. El Torito - free dinner again-a lot of good food!
4. Rubio's - free entree up to $7!
5. YoPlace yogurt - free 10 oz. yogurt *this one you have to go in to the store...
6. Weinerschnitzel - free corndog(I know, I know...but my six year old heart still loves corndogs!)
7. Or, if you're all crazy and want to eat ON your birthday someplace, you can show up at Denny's and get a free gland slam.
8. Aaaaand best of all, a free boat ride to Catalina island and back, as long as you start ON your birthday. More on that later.

Most of the restaurant dinner ones are really a LOT of food. So unless you want leftovers, you can always share the free birthday thing and just leave a good tip. :)
Enjoy!

and just for fun, here's the best birthday video ever:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEylNeshD30

No comments:

Post a Comment